Author Topic: Thoughts on Coronavirus Dissemination  (Read 976 times)

Darchind

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thoughts on Coronavirus Dissemination
« on: April 05, 2020, 08:35:49 AM »
The testimonies of people working the front lines at the hospitals seem to be in a completely different universe when compared to the testimonies of people working the front lines in retail.

I can speak for the latter when I say that I have yet to see any viable evidence of a pandemic. All I have seen so far are absurd overreactions and constant regurgitation of the elite media authority's "six feet of distance" rule that incidentally goes out the window on public transit. You would think if the probability of contamination were as profound as they suppose it to be, they would do the logical thing and call for the suspension of all public transit.

And then on the other side, there is a whole lot of stress on part of the medical workers dealing with actual patients in the hospitals. Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt that there are patients and nor do I doubt that COVID-19 exists, but because of the absence of evidence of this pandemic on the streets while its presence seems to be rampant in hospitals (or so we are told), I am led to believe that people are getting infected in the hospitals themselves.

It all makes sense. Somebody exhibiting symptoms that could be associated with a rudimentary illness like the common cold or the flu might, in lieu of media-induced fear and panic, check into a hospital or medical facility for fear that they may have contracted COVID-19. It's entirely possible that they may not have had COVID-19 before they entered the hospital.

Medically and scientifically speaking, when the immune system is already preoccupied with an illness like the cold, the flu, or pneumonia, is it not all the more susceptible to other viruses, such as COVID-19?

I suspect the fear the media has induced is what is truly causing the illness to spread.

Merantle

• View Profile
Re: Thoughts on Coronavirus Dissemination
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 04:11:46 PM »
The economy can sustain a good portion of the country sitting on their butts at home for awhile, but not forever.
- Merantle -

Darchind

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts on Coronavirus Dissemination
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 08:45:15 AM »
There are multiple new reports that the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) willfully instructed hospitals to report any miscellaneous case as a legitimate COVID-19 case without any empirical evidence. Under their instructions, anyone would be reported as having COVID-19 simply because they believed they had it.

From the beginning, I have questioned their criteria for diagnosis.

How could they give a legitimate diagnosis when the pathogen is supposedly new, and so little is known about it?

How could they have reported an enormous amount of cases when they also claim to have a severe shortage of test kits or means of testing?

It is my belief that the CDC as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) have had a vested interest in creating and sustaining the illusion of a pandemic, with the intent of crashing the US economy and the world economy itself. One of their focal motives with such a conspiracy is to take down the current president because their preferred party, the American Democratic party, has nothing to stand on.